How to add ‘JSR223 PostProcessor’?
Follow the below steps to add ‘JSR223 PostProcessor’:
- Select the appropriate element where you want to add the post-processor
- Test Plan
- Thread Group
- Right-click on the element
- Hover the mouse on ‘Add’
- Hover the mouse on ‘Post Processors’
- Click ‘JSR223 PostProcessor’
What are the input fields of ‘JSR223 PostProcessor’?
‘JSR223 PostProcessor’ has the following input fields:
- Name: To provide the name of the post-processor
- Comments: To provide arbitrary comments (if any)
- Language: To choose the scripting language.
- Parameters: Parameters to pass to the script. This is an optional attribute.
- Script file: A file containing the script to run. The return value is the desired output.
- Script: The manual script which contains the post-processing logic.
Use of JSR223 PostProcessor:
To exclude a particular sampler’s response time from the transaction response time. Click here to know in detail.