A video tutorial on performance testing basics will help you to understand the performance testing concept visually. Watch these videos to get in-depth knowledge of Performance Testing. Refer to the below link to subscribe PerfMatrix YouTube channel:
PerfMatrix – The Core Performance Testing YouTube Channel
Performance Testing Terminologies:
- What is Performance Testing?
- Tools, Types and Functioning
- What is User Load?
- What is Think Time?
- What is Throughput?
- What is 90th Percentile Response Time?
- What is Standard Deviation?
- What is Correlation & its approach?
Types of Performance Testing:
- What is Load Test?
- What is Stress Test?
- What is Soak or Endurance Test?
- What is Spike Test?
- What is Step-up Test?
- What is Break-Point Test?
- What is Volume Test?
- What is Failover Test?
- What is Performance Engineering?
- Application Architecture
- Layered Architecture
- Client-Server Architecture
- Java Garbage Collection – Part I
- Java Garbage Collection – Part II
- Automated Performance Testing for DevOps (Demo Session)
- Advanced Performance Engineering with Real Hands-on (Demo Session I)
- Advanced Performance Engineering with Real Hands-on (Demo Session II)
- Mobile Performance Testing using LoadRunner & JMeter (Demo Session)
- Cloud Performance Engineering in DevOps (Demo Session)
- Heap Memory, Heap Dump & Heap Dump Analysis
Performance Testing & Engineering Tips
- PTLC – Risk Assessment
- When to start Performance Testing?
- Early Performance Testing
- Right Questions for NFR Gathering
- How to calculate Fixed Pacing?
- How to calculate Dynamic Pacing?
- How to design the Workload Model?
- How to suspect DB Bottleneck?
- How to prepare a Performance Test Plan?
- How to prepare a Performance Test Report?
- Client-Side Performance Testing
You may be interested: