‘Runtime Overview’ is a tab under the ‘Runtime‘ section of the NeoLoad tool. It contains generic information about the currently running test.
There are 4 sub-sections under this tab:
- Runtime Information
- Real-Time Graphic
- Test Progress Bar
- Load Generators
Description of Runtime Overview sub-sections
- Runtime Information: This section provides the live statistics related to the started test (currently running) which contains the information like:
- Scenario Name: Name of the running scenario
- Start Time: The scenario start date & time
- Elapsed Time: It shows the elapsed time since the test started
- Total Requests: Total number of requests since the test started
- Total Throughput: Total amount of data received from server (in MB)
- Total Errors: Total number of errors observed in the test since the test started
- Total Alerts: Total number of alerts observed in the test since the test started
- Total Users Launched: Total number of Virtual Users launched since test started, including those currently running.
- Total Iterations Completed: Total number of times when the Actions Container has been executed since test started.
- Average Response Time (requests): Average response time for HTTP requests since test started
- Average Response Time (pages): Average response time for web pages since test started
- Average Requests/s: Average rate of request since the test started
- Average Throughput: Average throughput since the test started
- Current Response Time (requests): Average request response time for HTTP requests over the last second
- Current Response Time (pages): Average request response time for web pages over the last second
- Current Requests/s: Average Requests/sec. for HTTP requests over the last second
- Current Throughput: Average throughput over the last second
- Current Users Count: Number of Virtual Users currently running
- Controller CPU Load: CPU load for the machine hosting the Controller
- Controller Memory Load: Used Memory (in %); allocated to the Controller program.
- Real-time Graphic: This pane shows the live performance statistics to monitor the test. There are 2 graphs, one shows the errors/alerts on Y-axis and number of virtual users on Y’-axis. Another graph shows average response time (in seconds) on Y-axis and request rate on Y’-axis along with elapsed time on X-axis.
- Test Progress Bar: It represents the test duration and progress.
- Load Generators: It shows the statistics of Load Generator machines in tabular format.
- Host: Name of the Load Generator (LG) host
- Virtual Users: The count of Virtual Users currently being run by that LG.
- Requests: Average requests rate generated by that LG.
- Errors: The number of errors per second.
- CPU Load: CPU load for the machine hosting the LG
- Memory Used: It shows the used memory (in %); allocated to the LG program. The default memory allocation is 384Mb (as per NeoLoad version 7.10 document)
- Throughput: The amount of data (in MB) per second for the network interface used on the Load Generator.
You may be interested: