- You will be able to confidently talk to developers & architects on the performance issues, bottlenecks & recommendations
- You will be able to start playing a role of performance engineer – Just not identifying defects but to troubleshoot and identify bottlenecks and provide recommendations.
- You will be able to do the architecture review and provide engineering strategy, plan & monitoring approach for both performance & production servers.
- You will be able to easily handle interview questions and position yourself as a performance engineer.
- You will be able to get a very good view on new performance engineering trends – DevOps, cloud, resiliency and mobile.
Course Duration: 25+ hours
Demo Session 1: 1 Jun 2022
Demo Session 2: 2 Jun 2022
Regular Session: 3 Jun 2022
Time: 9 PM (IST) / 04:30 PM (BST)
- Introduction to Performance Engineering
- Think Like a Developer
- Thread Analysis
- Java Memory Management Part 1
- Java Memory Management Part 2 – Garbage Collection
- CPU profiling & response time analysis
- Monitoring Strategy before/during/after Load Test execution
- Client Side performance Engineering
- Database Performance
- Introduction to Production Monitoring
- Nonfunctional requirements and engineering strategy
- Bonus section of Introduction to DevOps (continuous testing)
- Introduction to cloud & Resiliency engineering
Registration Link: Click here
More Details on Training: Click here
Contact Details: +91-8019952427 (WhatsApp/Regular Call)
Organized By: Isha Training Solutions
Disclaimer: PerfMatrix does not conduct any classroom or online training/classes. The training/demo details given on this page are either taken from the social media source or provided by the individual trainer or institute. Request you to please verify the authenticity of the training (and trainer) before providing your personal details. PerfMatrix will not take any responsibility in case of false knowledge, waste of time or financial losses.