How to add ‘JSR223 PreProcessor’?
You can follow the below steps:
- Select the appropriate element where you want to add the preprocessor
- Test Plan
- Thread Group
- Right-click on the element
- Hover the mouse on ‘Add’
- Hover the mouse on ‘Pre Processors’
- Click ‘JSR223 PreProcessor’
What are the input fields of ‘JSR223 PreProcessor’?
‘JSR PreProcessor’ has the following inputs:
- Name: To provide the name of the preprocessor
- Comments: To provide arbitrary comments (if any)
- Language: To choose a scripting language.
- Parameters: Parameters to pass to the script. This is an optional attribute.
- Script file: A file containing the script to run. The return value is the desired output.
- Script: The manual script which contains the pre-processing logic.