How to add ‘JSR223 Listener’?
You can follow the below steps:
- Select the appropriate element where you want to add the listener
- Test Plan
- Thread Group
- Right-click on the element
- Hover the cursor on ‘Add’
- Hover the cursor on ‘Listener’
- Click ‘JSR223 Listener’
What are the input fields of ‘JSR223 Listener’?
‘JSR Listener’ has the following input fields:
- Name: To provide the name of the post-processor
- Comments: To provide arbitrary comments (if any)
- Language: To choose the scripting language.
- Parameters: Parameters to pass to the script. This is an optional attribute.
- Script file: A file containing the script to run. The return value is the desired output.
- Script: The manual script which contains the listener logic.