How to add ‘JSR223 Assertion’?
You can follow the below steps:
- Select the ‘Sampler’ node whose response needs to be validated
- Right-click on the sampler element
- Hover the cursor on ‘Add’
- Hover the cursor on ‘Assertions‘
- Click ‘JSR223 Assertion’
What are the input fields of ‘JSR223 Assertion’?
‘JSR Assertion’ has the following input fields:
- Name: To provide the name of the assertion
- Comments: To provide arbitrary comments (if any)
- Language: To choose the scripting language.
- Parameters: Parameters to pass to the script. This is an optional attribute.
- Script file: A file containing the script to run. The return value is the desired output.
- Script: The manual script which contains the assertion logic.
You may be interested:
- Performance Testing Tutorial
- Performance Engineering Tutorial
- Micro Focus LoadRunner Tutorial
- NeoLoad Tutorial