Following is the set of JMeter Interview Questions #1.
Q. 1 What are the benefits of JMeter?
Ans: JMeter has the following benefits:
- It is an open-source performance testing tool means free of cost.
- JMeter has a tendency to determine the maximum number of concurrent users that your website can handle.
- It provides HTML performance test report for result analysis.
- Plug-ins are available to extend the features.
Q. 2 What is the base language of JMeter?
Ans: The base language of JMeter is Java.
Q. 3 How can you apply licenses of the different protocol in JMeter?
Ans: JMeter is an open-source tool which does not require any licensing, tool or maintenance cost. The latest version of JMeter can be downloaded from the official site of JMeter and install it on the machine.
Q. 4 What kind of applications can be tested using JMeter?
Ans: List of the technology/application type which JMeter supports:
- Web services both – REST and SOAP
- Shell scripts
- SMTP, POP3, IMAP etc.
Q. 5 Which element is responsible for setting-up workload in JMeter?
Ans: Thread Group has a workload model section like No. of Thread, Ramp-up, Test Duration etc.
You may be interested: