Date: 19 Jan 2022 @ 9:30 AM IST (3 PM AEST / 12 PM SGT)
Topic: Get Started with Improving Performance, Reliability and Scale
Do you face any of these challenges in your daily life as an IT practitioner?
- We have too many monitoring tools: we need to consolidate them
- We want to spend less time debugging and more time innovating
- We need to troubleshoot application problems faster at the code level
- We’re looking to consolidate our logs and correlate them with the rest of our data
- We want to follow DevOps best practices (e.g. SLOs) but are not sure where to begin
- We want to improve the reliability of our infrastructure
- We like using open source monitoring but would prefer to correlate the data and not need to maintain and store it ourselves.
If some of these challenges sound all too familiar, watch to learn how New Relic One can help you tackle them. By the end of the demo, you will feel confident in getting started with improving the performance, reliability and scale of your applications, using New Relic One.
You may be interested: